Monday, July 21, 2014

Manicure Monday

So much for resuming super regular posting, ha! Comes as no surprise, I'm sure. Working on an abstract due at the end of July, so I haven't had much time for anything besides coding lately. This still isn't all the manis I've worn and not posted about over the past few months, but it's some! And I'm down to less than 15 unworns, HUZZAH!

Two holos, both lovely in their own way. Storm is opaque in 2 coats and is a scattered holo; Golden Tourmaline is a one coater and linear holo. Taping is fun! This was taken on day 2, hence the tip wear. Keeping them both!

Orly Space Cadet over OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Space Cadet is an awesome duochrome (and how have I not posted it before?!), but it's pretty sheer and slow drying, so I like layering it. BCC is ideal, as it's a similar shade. Duochromes are the best.

Wet N Wild Black Creme topped with Finger Paints Flecked, then mattified with NYC's matte top coat
I LOVE THIS. The matte top coat shows scuffs really quickly, so it's not a good long-term mani, but the matte flakies are AMAZING. Such a cool effect.

Both discontinued SH holos, both semi-sheer, both named Diamond. Super pretty in the sunlight, and I didn't mind the VNL. If I'd done 3 coats, they might have been fully opaque, but I didn't care that much.

What do you think of this batch? What are you wearing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...