Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snowy Saturday

We got a foot of snow yesterday, and today it is 18 degrees, so it's not going anywhere. I took the opportunity to do some snow-inspired eye makeup and tromp about in the sunshine (and wear my purchased-for-East-Coast-winters long down coat and shearling snow boots, which was like welcoming back an old friend, ha), and here are some pictures!

Snow is sparkly and reflects blue, so I did a shimmery blue and silver-taupe eye.
First, in the shade 
Ignore the stray mascara, thanks
in the sun! Because there was sun! Aaah!
In all pictures, I am wearing:

Eyes
UDPP
Sleek Original dark blue in outer corner and along lower lashline outer 2/3
Sleek Original bright blue in and above crease
Inglot 415 in the crease
Guerlain Les Fumés taupe on inner half of lid and along lower lashline inner 1/3
theBalm Sassy in inner corner and crease (where 'crease' is modified by 'inner', too)
Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow 25

Face
MAC Matchmaster 1 mixed with Face Atelier Zero Minus
MUFE Full Cover Concealer 1 Pink Porcelain
Mix of silk, rice, and silica microsphere powders
CARGO Tonga

Lips
Le Métier de Beauté Purple Haze

I don't usually bring up color as high above the crease as I did for this look, but I liked it! It's bolder, but it was a lot of fun, and it gave me more real estate to play with. Do you ever do your makeup based on the weather? Do you enjoy snow?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...