Friday, March 22, 2013

FOTD

Such an original title, I know. I've written roughly 10,000 words of academic prose in the last week, and I am just zonked. Headed up to Seattle tomorrow (technically today, because OH YES I AM STILL AWAKE) with the boy, where we will gallivant and I will meet Larie and swatch some Burberry and hopefully sleep at some point? And then eventually return home and write real posts. It'll be fun. Until then, a teaser for some of the products you'll get to look forward to hearing about on here.
Yep:

I look like a doofus.

theBalm Nude 'Tude Sexy in the crease, Silly in the outer corner (so much fallout, ugh), Stubborn on the lid, Inglot 352 on browbone
Illamasqua Tweak (I should definitely wear this more often)
L'Oreal Rose On and On, two layers, on lips

How are y'all doing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...