Monday, November 12, 2012

Haulage

20% off sales are a terrible, wonderful thing. In spite of my ongoing malaise, or perhaps because of it, I've taken advantage of the Sephora and Beauty.com sales the past week. I'm really still not up to writing actual posts, or taking pictures, or being, y'know, a decent blogger, so instead, here are some pictures of the things I've ordered (which you can expect to see posts on at some point in the future). I also ordered several Christmas presents, but those aren't shown below, because some of them are for people who read the blog :)

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow
in 25 Ash
Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip
Sheen in Queen Alice
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
in Pink Porcelain 1
(I suspect I'll need
to exchange it for Light Beige 3) 
Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick
in Empress
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NARS Sheer Lipstick in Cruising
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet +
Foundation in No. 20 Ivory

(Jeez, I got a lot of MUFE stuff)
Lipstick Queen Chinatown
Glossy Pencil in Thriller

I've also finished my post on sexual assault, but am still dithering on whether to publish it. I feel like I'm oversharing and being inappropriate, but then again, that attitude is what keeps so many rape survivors silent. So, yeah, screw that. It'll be posted soon. But you don't have to read it! Obviously.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...