Monday, December 17, 2012

L'Oreal Shine Caresse Lip Gloss Preview

I found the new L'Oreal Shine Caresse lip glosses at Fred Meyer, and snatched up two of them (because how could I resist BOGO1/2? I would have bought more, but OPI polishes were buy 2 get 1 free, so I had to restrain myself somewhat). I debated whether to get two brights, or one bright and one more natural pink, but then decided that OF COURSE I should get the bright ones (187 Infinite Fuchsia and 190 Endless Red, to be precise). It is a decision I do not regret. I'm still testing these out and all that jazz, but I thought I should get swatches up sooner rather than later. So far, they seem very similar to the YSL Glossy Stains, are a relatively thin consistency which makes spreading/getting an even layer quite easy, and they smell like roses for a good 20 minutes after application. I'll have full reviews and looks up in the next few days! (ETA: Here it is!)
Endless Red (left) and Infinite Fuchsia (right)

1 swipe each of Endless Red (top) and Infinite Fuchsia (bottom)

Stain after ~2 minutes on arm

1 layer of Endless Red
1 layer of Infinite Fuchsia

What do you think? Have you spotted these in your area yet? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...