Thursday, May 30, 2013

I May Be Sad, But These Dogs Are Happy Enough for Everyone

It's down to the last 2 weeks of school, and to say I am woefully behind is a massive, massive understatement. I've been dealing with a resurgence of PTSD, contributing to the whole massively behind thing (and the whole "I don't want to do anything except stare at a wall" thing), but none of that matters when I look at this picture:

via Buzzfeed, from a slideshow full of happy-making photos

AAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm caught between squealing with glee and laughing maniacally. It's a great place to be.

Now I must go conduct a corpus study in a language I don't yet speak. Oh God. Just think of the doggies, Amy, think of the doggies...

Do you have any favorite cute pictures/slideshows/videos? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...