Saturday, April 14, 2012

Skincare Saturday: Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer

Jack Black, makers of my HG lip balm (Grapefruit and Ginger is the best!), also have a variety of other skincare products aimed at men. I got a sample of their hand cream with my most recent Sephora order, and though I am not a dude, that hasn't stopped me from using the lip balm and it sure as heck wasn't about to stop me from using the hand cream.

image via Sephora
It absorbs pretty quickly, though I can still feel a bit of a film for awhile after application, so I find it works best before bed rather than when I'm working on the computer. On the upside, it is super moisturizing. While it has a sorta funky smell, that fades quickly, unlike the hand cream itself, which wears like a champ, surviving multiple hand washings and a full night's sleep. If you're looking for heavy hand cream that, like the Energizer Bunny, keeps on going, Jack Black is well worth checking out.
$15 for 3 oz, available from Sephora
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...