Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Currently Coveting: Fresh Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment

Currently Coveting is a sporadic feature on products that look interesting, whether new, classic, or something in between!
image via Sephora
Really, I want all of the Fresh Sugar lip treatments (especially Rosé, Passion, and Plum), but the newest edition is just so summery and beautiful that I figured it would be most appropriate to post about it! I've heard nothing but praise for this line of tinted lip balm, and the only reason I haven't tried it yet is the price ($22.50 for tinted lip balm?! Whyyyy). But I'm breaking my own boundaries all over the place (if you'd asked me a year ago if I would ever spend $30+ on a lipstick, I'd have laughed in your face, but I am now in possession of 3 such lipsticks, purchased with my own funds, and Lord, that's disturbing), so I no longer find the price quite as prohibitive. May cave and pick one up during a sale or if I get a gift card (my birthday's in July, hint hint!). $22.50 for 0.15 oz, available from Sephora
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...